Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Liz's 100 Books in 2012 - #10


Hexed by Kevin Hearne


In my opinion, these books just keep getting better! (ed. - see her review of the first book in The Iron Druid Chronicles here) This time around Atticus faces an evil horde of Bacchants, a fallen angel, and a visiting coven of witches. While the amount of trouble that one druid can get himself into may seem a little ridiculous at first glance, the plots that get him there are really interesting and have kept my attention the entire read (which is saying something). I really love almost all the characters. Hearne does a really good job of making even the most evil characters somewhat likable or at least interesting when seen through the eyes of Atticus. And I loved that we get a little more insight into several of the characters' background stories in this book.

Another 5 out of 5 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment