Friday, April 13, 2012

Casting Fire: Trey's picks for Beetee & Wiress















I still haven't read any of the Hunger Games books, but that isn't going to stop me from giving my opinions on who should play some of the new characters in the Catching Fire sequel.

Once again, Tripp has provided me with a few physical descriptors to base my choices on.  Unlike last week, I am relying less on those characteristics and going more with my gut.

Beetee

What I had to work with: Male, 35-45 years old, Electronics District, "small, twitchy, ashen skin, black hair, engineer type".

My choice: Aaron Paul

One of the real breakout stars of (what I think is the best show on television) Breaking Bad, Paul might be slightly too light complected for the role but he can successfully do "small" and "twitchy".

Wiress


What I had to work with: Female, 35-45yo, Electronics District, "small, crazy, ashen skin, black hair"

My choice: Amy Acker

If you've seen her starring turn as Fred on the show Angel, you know Acker can do crazy and crazy smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment