Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Contributor - Liz


I'm Liz, and I like to pretend that I'm not a big nerd.

In fact, I've discovered that anything geeky about me can be directly linked back to my brother's influence. He introduced me to zombie movies, science fiction, video games, and graphic novels. I guess now we can add blogging to the list...and trying to read 100 books in 1 year. (ok, maybe I'm nerdier than I realized).

I read a lot anyway, so when Laura suggested trying to read 100 books this year, I was all for it. Plus, I like a little friendly  competition every now and then (I'm totally going to read 100 before her). The idea of blogging about the books I'm reading wasn't my favorite at first. I read anything and everything that I can find, so some of the books might be a little embarrassing, but I think it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment