Thursday, February 2, 2012

FIGcast Interview - Marlene, aka "I Like Comics Too"

Hat tip to Miranda Barnes at mirandabarnes.tumblr.com
FIGcast Interview - Marlene, @ILikeComicsToo

I've been hoping to add original interviews to the FIG toolbox since the beginning, and getting ready for our 50th episode gave me the push I needed to go out and give it a shot.  My first email was to Marlene, a really cool geek I've been following on Twitter for about 6 months.  She's a blogger (ILikeComicsToo.com), former Marvel intern, freelancer for Wizard World, comic book reviewer on YouTube, and a really, really big fan of all blue comic book characters.  Somehow, I convinced her to be my first interview, and the post you're reading now is the result.  We put some snippets in Episode 50 of the FIGcast, but since the interview went over an hour we decided to give it its own release on iTunes, and its own post here on the blog.  Marlene was awesome, and if you like what we do here you should really check her out at all of her many digital enclaves.  You can find her tweets @ILikeComicsToo, or follow her Tumblr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment