Thursday, February 3, 2011

Game of Thrones

I'm about to post a handful of videos, and thought I would give a bit of a preface to them. Game of Thrones is an upcoming fantasy series debuting on HBO on April 17, 2011. It's based on a series of book written by George R. R. Martin known collectively as A Song of Ice and Fire. These books are incredible, and I think this TV show is going to be the next REALLY BIG DEAL. Give the videos a look, hit the links to read about the books, and get excited. If you like what you see, consider picking up the first book. You've got 10 weeks to finish it before the show starts, and if you'll commit to reading through the end of the 9th chapter (BRAN II), I can almost guarantee you won't be able to put it down.

P.S. - The books look pretty hefty, but the end of the 9th chapter is less than 80 pages in. I dare you to read it and then tell me you weren't hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment