Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Kiss Me, I'm Irish" - Iron Druid Re-read Contest


So, a handful of book bloggers are hosting a contest in March surrounding the reading (or re-reading) of Hounded, the first book in the Iron Druid Chronicles.  I read Hounded about a week after it came out last summer, and immediately pre-ordered the two sequels.  This contest was scheduled to celebrate the release of the fourth book, Tricked, on April 24th.  If I understand the contest correctly, I'll be publishing posts on March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th, and April 6th.  Each post will have new questions that all the participants will be answering on their respective blogs.  So, you've got that to look forward to, and maybe I'll win some sweet swag.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Tripp! Thanks for joining us and helping to spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete