Monday, March 28, 2011

AA to play LL for ZS in S:MoS.

The internets are a-buzz with the news of Superman's new Lois Lane. Zack Snyder has chosen three time Oscar nominee Amy Adams to play the feisty gal reporter. It's an interesting choice. Honestly, she is a name that I never considered, despite being a talented young actress. It will be interesting to see if she can pull off the Lois vibe.


What a "Lois Lane" might look like.


Gentle readers, you might come to a geek-themed blog like this expecting to see someone (read: me) complain about how Ms. Adams is a redhead and Lois is classicly a brunette. I will admit that there was a time when that would have bothered me, but now I am just glad to see a great actress getting a chance to play the part. Plus, when a problem can be solved with a bottle of hair dye, it's a pretty small obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment